At the moment there are more than 300 programming languages
Brand New, Perfect Condition, allow 3-9 business days for standard shipping. To Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. protectorate, P.O. Box, and APO/FPO addresses allow 6-20 business days for Standard shipping. No expedited shipping. Choose expedited shipping for superfast delivery 4-8 business days . Over 3, 000, 000 happy customers. 100% Customer satisfaction guaranteed! Please feel free to contact us for any queries.
Languages are divided into several types:
- Aspect-oriented (the main idea is the separation of functionality to increase the efficiency of software modules).
- Structural (based on the idea of creating a hierarchical structure of individual program blocks).
- Logical (based on the theory of the apparatus of mathematical logic and the rules of resolution).
- Object-oriented (in such programming, not algorithms are used, but objects that belong to a certain class).
- Multi-paradigm (combine several paradigms, and the programmer himself decides which language to use in a particular case).
- Functional (the main elements are functions that change the value depending on the results of calculations of the initial data).
But all this is not particularly interesting to the common reader. It’s much more fun to start with the basics. What languages are good for beginners?
The best language for beginners is Python. But in universities and colleges, they still study Basic or Pascal.
Also YP (programming languages) are divided into low-level and high-level. Low-level languages are designed to create machine instructions for processors. Languages such as Assembler and CIL.
High-level languages are designed for the convenience and efficiency of applications, they are the exact opposite of low-level languages. Their distinctive feature is the presence of semantic constructions that succinctly and concisely describe the structures and algorithms of the programs. In low-level languages, their description in machine code would be too long and incomprehensible. High-level languages are platform independent. Instead, compilers perform the function of a translator: they translate the program text into elementary machine instructions.
The list of high-level programming languages: C (“C”), C # (“C-sharp”), “Fortran”, “Pascal”, Java (“Java”) – is among the most used high-level syntaxes.
Immediately after learning Python, you should move on to a more complex language – C or C ++. Its study will allow you to easily master any language in the future much faster
Over the years, Mastering Swift has established itself among developers as a popular choice as an in-depth and practical guide to the Swift programming language. This latest edition is fully updated and revised to cover the new version – Swift 5. With this book, you’ll explore the key features of Swift 5, easily explained with complete sets of examples. From the basics of the language to popular features such as concurrency, generics, and memory management, this in-depth guide will help you develop your expertise and mastery in the language.